WELCOME TO THE PEARSONTOWN PTA WEBSITE
“You just can’t hide that Pearsontown pride!”
NC PTA Mission Statement~to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Para la traducción al español, vea las instrucciones en la parte inferior de la página
We hope that everyone enjoys their summer break and we will see you at Open House July 12th!
Congratulations to all of our fifth graders and good luck in middle school!
- 7/12/18 (Thursday) Open House for the 2018-2019 school year-times TBA
- Spirit Days are every Friday! Wear your Pearsontown, Boosterthon, or classroom t-shirt to participate!
Pearsontown PTA News
- Online: https://squareup.com/store/pearsontown-elementary-school-pta
- Paper form: found next to the PTA office
Our online store is always open on our website! Click “Online Store” (or use the link on the right) to order:
- Memberships ($8)
- T-shirts (short sleeved $10/ long sleeved $15)
- Magnets ($6)
- Yearbooks 2016-2017 ($20)
- Burlap tote bags ($15)
Orders placed online will be delivered to your child’s classroom within three (3) days. You must provide your student’s name, classroom, youth or adult shirt sizes (if applicable) in the “notes to merchant” section at checkout.
Ways to connect to your PTA!
- Bookmark our website at pearsontownpandaspta.org.
- On the website, you can sign up for the Pearsontown PTA Newsletter and get announcements and news sent straight to your inbox. It’s easy – sign up today!
- Follow us on Facebook (Pearsontown PTA).
- Read the PTA bulletin board next to the Main Office.
- Listen for school announcement and reminders on your voice mail.
- Sign up for a committee. It’s a great way to get involved in special activities.
- Email an Executive Officer with questions and ideas.
- Attend PTA meetings. General assembly meetings are open to everyone!
If you have provided us with your email address, you have been added to our newsletter mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
If you know of anyone who isn’t receiving our mailings, they may sign up here.
PTA Fundraising Opportunities
Here’s how to help…
Direct Donations~At any time during the school year, you may donate directly to the PTA, your child’s class, or a special’s teacher through our online store or by submitting a check to the PTA mailbox.
Amazon Smile~If you shop at Amazon, consider using Amazon Smile. The prices are the same and Pearsontown PTA receives a donation! Just visit here to get started.
Coke Rewards Program~Read about the Coke Rewards for School Program here.
Link your Kroger Plus card~Visit here or at any Kroger customer service desk to link your card. Our school code is: 84064. Cards must be relinked every year.
Link your Harris-Teeter VIC card~Visit here to link your card. Our school code is: 1288. Cards must be relinked every year.
Boxtops and more~Save and turn in your Boxtops, Campbell’s labels for Education, and Tyson Project A+ labels. You may turn these items into the collection box in the main office (place in baggies with your teacher’s name on the baggie). The top collecting classes will win a special treat at the end of the year!
Panda Dining Out Events~Participate in our monthly dining out events. You dine out with other Pearsontown families at a local restaurant and we receive a portion of the proceeds…it’s a WIN-WIN!
Company Direct/Employee Matching Donations~Check to see if your place of employment offers any direct donation or matching donation programs.